Wednesday 13 May 2015

Major Energy

One of the ideas I've enjoyed pursuing is weaving to show energy. For me, this involves contrasting colours and weave structures that kind of say "wow" as a combination. It's not for everyone, but it's fun to experiment and see the results. And many people do love what I've added over time to my Energy Series.

Here are three recent cotton blankets that are part of my Energy Series.

C208 | 100% cotton | Shipped to Ottawa | Sold

C210 | 100% cotton | Fringed | Sold

C218 | 100% cotton | Hemmed | Sold

And some details:

C218 on the left is not quite that torquoisey and bright
(upper photo is better)  | C210 on the right

C210 Detail

Detail of C218

Detail of C218

Feel free to let me know if you're interested in any of these cotton blankets. Comment on this blog or email me at: cariboojane "at" shaw "dot" ca OR jane "at" cariboohandwoven "dot" ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment