First, in Prince George:
I'll be back in the admin building with the beautiful timber beams, First Nations banners and bright natural light.
- Wool blankets ($300), including some with a story ($350) and some with local handspun wool ($400)
- Big cotton blankets ($170), and some cotton/wool ones at the Medieval Market ($200)
- Cotton hand towels ($34 each)
- 80/20 towels with approximately 80% cotton and 20% linen ($38 each)
- Wool travel shawls ($150 and up)
- Lightweight blanket scarves in fine cotton with silk, alpaca, wool and other fibres ($150 and up)