Wednesday 26 November 2014

Williams Lake Medieval Market - My 3rd

Cariboo Handwoven was a vendor for the third time at the annual Williams Lake Medieval Market last weekend. The new venue in the larger high school campus provided two stages for musical performances, along with the usual great food, wandering minstrels, and many friends stopping in to visit and say hi. Even visitors who I didn't know at first were happy to look around, and I received many compliments on the recent Station House show. Thanks to all of those who dropped in!

I had many towels for sale and brought only a few home:


Cariboo Handwoven also had a good selection of wool blankets (on big rack under banner), cotton blankets (right-hand side of booth) and bath towels (hanging on tree between).



I was grateful to hang lights and dowels from the beautiful wall provided by Scott and Janet from New to Olde Designs. I had Debby Lloyd's gorgeous baskets on my other side - coincidentally, I displayed hand towels in my own rush basket with juniper handle that I'd bought earlier (very far left above stool).

It was one fantastic weekend with amazing community spirit - and people coming from as far as Quesnel and 70 Mile House.  I know - I met them!

Thanks so much, see you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment