Friday 9 May 2014

Cariboo Handwoven at Cariboo Growers

Thank you to Jessica at Cariboo Growers in Williams Lake for her idea last week of displaying one of my wool blankets for sale. She looked over what I had on my blog and selected SH047. This Shetland wool blanket has twill blocks of greens, brown, grey and white, and is part of my Deep Forest series.

I was so impressed when I went back to check how she'd displayed it!



It's nicely draped over a cross-beam and she attached the info sign and some postcards with clothes pins. I love it.

Cariboo Growers is a year-round food co-operative store that features a wide range of local farm and ranch produce.  It recently reached its fourth anniversary. I'm proud to be part of a community with so many enterprising people.

That's Jessica at the counter. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment