Tuesday 22 May 2012

Three New Blankets in Ottawa

My sister in Ottawa has three new blankets for sale, starting with two of 100% wool:




On the left is B120, which is greys, cream and a soft sand-coloured wool.  On the right is B119 which is all greys (it was drying on the line in my last blog).  B120 is almost six feet long; B119 is a little shorter.

The green cotton one she has is CG120 and it's also large: over six feet long and as wide as I could weave on my loom - 52 inches finished size (that's 1.85m x 1.32m).


Please feel free to let my sister or me know if you're interested in any blanket, especially if you're in or near Ottawa!

2 comments:

  1. How much are the blankets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The two wool ones are $190 each which includes HST; shipping costs are additional. The green cotton blanket costs $160 - same conditions as above.
    Feel free to email me directly if you'd like!
    Thanks for asking,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete